Venus Healthcare provides high quality, person centred care and support for people with disabilities
and support needs. We offer bespoke care packages tailored around the individual at all stages of
their care pathway. Our services are based within the M25 corridor.
We Support People
- with a learning disability
- with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- with an Acquired Brain Injury
- with physical disabilities
- with enduring mental health support needs
- who require support under the Mental Health Act
- who are deemed as complex and challenging to support
- who may have complex support needs due to dual diagnosis
“Also I want to say thank you to you and your team for all hard work and successes with [client], when I spoke to him today he said he was happy and he likes living at [the care home]. His communication was very good and clear, and is so nice to see his development and how much he enjoys his life.
Well done to you all, good team work.”
Specialist Practitioner for an NHS Trust (name witheld for data protection reasons) – December 2015